Yes ladies and gentlemen...I figured out the day!! So here we go with day 66.
I would like to start with, I miss my accelerated friends. They get my sense of humor. Only one person in the regular track commented on my "hippies smell" shirt today. I think everyone was a little shocked or had no idea what to say. One of the asst Deans gave me the dirtiest look...I just smiled sweetly at her and in my nicest voice continued to ask her my question (I got suckered into working lunch today). I don't know what it is about me, but when I was in K through 12 I never once rebelled or said anything against any of my teachers, but the second I stepped up into college...I all of a sudden felt the need to use my right to free speech and developed an intolerance for professors who like to push their personal agenda on their students or make side comments about their political preference/ make jokes about the other. So Prof Plant...while your cute litte pictures about pain assessment were helpful...watch it with the political commentary!
Yes I have Prof Plant again. This time she is teaching what Prof Makey was teaching last semester...Patho/Pharm. She is a good teacher, however, I am one of those people that prefers a straight up lecture to silly class activities. I am not a fan of group work...eventhough all we did was put together a puzzle...last I checked I was in college...upper division college. I miss scientifically challenging classes and engaging academic lectures. But you know paint by numbers can be fun...
There is a new character in my plot of characters. Dr. "Turnin'" all though she is not as cool as the original "Turnin'" (plus he is actually an MD). She is overly excited about APA format and pediactrics...sadly. I have a feeling her class is going to be long as well.
Anyways, at some point in time I must crack open a book and study. Tomorrow I work all day...so since I am doing nothing, I am going to study.
Does anyone know a great way to help you sleep? I can't sleep. I miss my hubby. Its hard to sleep at night. I at least get to eat healthier, but is eating healthier worth giving up sex for five months? I submitt NOT. So if anyone is ever bored...I have a beer fridge...I can bake. I have a great collection of movies...sigh...I miss my hubby~~
No comments:
Post a Comment