Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Aaaannnnndddddd.....We're Back!

Dammit. I miss sleeping whenever I want too and having nothing to do with my life.

DISCLAIMER: (I would have used color, but it doesn't show up on FB) For those of you new to my blog, I use this space to keep family and friends informed about what is going on with me in nursing school...mostly. Sometimes I get philosophical and get political. In general, I am a fan of free speech, so...if you don't agree with me don't take it personally...remember this is MY opinion and MY experience.

Alrighty...as soon as I figure out where we left off with days I'll start counting again. Today, was the first day of class. It was just lab. Remember this semester is pediatrics and maternity...not exactly my area. I want to have kids, which would mean I would have to get pregnant and then deal with kids. I like to play with kids, but I don't do sick kids. Mostly I don't do parents of sick kids. And I don't like poking around in female junk.

I thought since today was the first day of class that Prof Mom (yes I still have her as an instructor) would just go over some things and then let us go. Oh no!! I was so wrong!! She made us stretch out a lab assignment over three hours that could have taken a half an hour!! I hate wasting my time. Its going to be a LLLOOONNGGGG semester.

No comments:

Post a Comment