Monday, August 10, 2009

Steam

I seriously want to throw the Xerox machine out the window. It keeps jamming for some reason and I am the only one they think can fix it. Stupid machine. A ton of silly students are coming in to get there paperwork done at the last bloody minute. Stuff that should have been taken care of sooner. Don't cop a freaking attitude with me, all I am trying to do is help. And honestly people the internet has been around for a while. Do a little freaking research, learn how to read, and FREAKING READ THE WEBSITE. I hate hearing the excuse "I don't have access" Thats CRAP! There are public libraries that have free access and will teach you how to use the internet. You know what is most annoying people who ask me the same question repeatly in a million different ways thinking they are going to get a different answer.

I keep telling myself "You know Jennifer you can be just as annoying." But that thought doesn't help, because I am cocky enough to think I have a decent amount of common sense. ARGH. I guess common sense is not available in Nevada.

No comments:

Post a Comment