Its like that SNL skit "Special Thoughts with Jack Handy" or something along those lines. I realized I hadn't written a blog in a while and had a lot on my mind. Nothing serious though. Happy my sister's wedding is over. It took two days to recover...and NO I wasn't drinking!!! I was just running around like a chicken with my head cut off for a few days. So I was exhausted and sore. I am frustrated because Jeremy is frustrated...I think everyone knows why. Although right now I don't think it would be advantagous to delve into the inner workings of our federal government, I would just like to point to the article I posted earlier from Fox News and the wonderful note that Jeremy's cousin posted about the First Lady's spending habits. (grumble, grumble...stupid blah blah blah, blankety blank).
I start nursing school in 18 days...very nervous. I might have a mental breakdown before class starts, just to get it out of the way. The Disney half marathon is looking harder than I thought it would be, simply because I am lacking motivation to train properly. Don't get me wrong, I am still going to do it...I paid for the bloody, I will run it...just really really slowly. Sigh...my life is boring!
No comments:
Post a Comment