Tuesday, April 28, 2009

What Shall I Write?

I don't know what to write about in this blog. I don't want to complain too much because I don't want everyone to think that I am a negative person and all I do is complain. However, I do need outlet for things I feel I need to say that I would otherwise say. So judge me not by my ventings because they are not wholly a part of who I am. For what I feel one day may be gone by sunrise the next day. My general principles will remain the same.

I guess the thing that is bothering me today is: the first thing I see on my facebook page is a bunch of the liberal people I know all excited about someone switching parties. Why is it that liberals are more outspoken than conservatives? And why, when conservatives are outspoken our opinions are ignored, brushed off, disregarded, and laughed at? It seems to me conservatives (those that are not insane...both parties have their extremities) are less emotionally driven than most outspoken liberals and more factually in-tune. It seems while we are capable creating a complete and logical argument it all seems to break down to the fact the majority of us believe in something you cannot see and our arguments seem to contradict what liberals perceive as what we believe in. However, in general, there is a misperceiption in the understanding of what our belief is all about, but no one has taken the time to investigate what it is we actually believe and why. I feel disregarding someone's opinion simply because you don't agree with their spiritual beliefs and refusing to fully understand what those beliefs are and why they believe them is the ipitomy of ignorance.

No comments:

Post a Comment