Sunday, April 26, 2009

My Shuffle

Before I share my shuffle I would like to give kudos to the stairmaster. You busted my fanny and hopefully it will one day look fabulous. I think it is vitally important to have a kick ass mix for the gym. If I forget or my ipod dies it totally breaks my mojo at the gym. I immediately need to go home and just cannot go on. I feel I need to share my ipod mix with my friends! Here it is:
Miss Murder-AFI
You're Gonna Go Far Kid- The Offspring
Feel Good Drag- Anberlin
Shine Your Cadilac- Evans Blue
Q (The Best One of Our Lives)- Evans Blue
Paper Thin Hymn- Anberlin
Decode- Paramore
Falling Down- Atreyu
Through the Iris- 10 Years
Becoming the Bull- Atreyu
So Cold- Breaking Benjamin
Inside the Fire- Disturbed
Polyamorous- Breaking Benjamin
Supermassive Black Hole- Muse
The Good Left Undone- Rise Against
The Dairy of Jane- Breaking Benjamin
Prayer of the Refugee- Rise Against
Lollipop- Framing Hanley
Undead- Hollywood Undead
Psychosocial- Slipknot
BYOB- System of a Down
Headstrong- Trapt
Who's Going Home With You Tonight- Trapt
Wasteland- 10 Years
The Kill- 30 Seconds to Mars
Beautiful- 10 Years
Leave Out All the Rest- Linkin Park
Firefly- Breaking Benjamin
Remedy- Seether
Whiskey In The Jar- Metallica
Animal I Have Become- Three Days Grace
Into the Flood- Deepfield
I Don't Care- Apocalyptica
Its Not My Time- 3 Doors Down
Bodies- Drowning Pool
Blow Me Away- Breaking Benjamin
Train- 3 Doors Down
The Real Life- 3 Doors Down
Let Me Go- 3 Doors Down
Citizen Soldier- 3 Doors Down
Duck and Run- 3 Doors Down
When I'm Gone- 3 Doors Down
Touched- VAST
Pain- Three Days Grace
Fake It- Seether
Gasoline- Seether
Addicted- Saving Abel
Ladies and Gentlemen- Saliva
In the Air Tonight- Nonpoint
Unforgiven- Metallica
My Way- Limp Bizkit
Holiday- Green Day
Boulevard of Broken Dreams- Green Day
Adrenaline- Gavin Rossdale
Paralyzer- Finger Eleven
The Pursuit- Evans Blue
Ten Thousand Fists- Disturbed
Land of Confusion- Disturbed
Don't Let Go- Deepfield
Its Not Over- Daughtry
The Clincher- Chevelle
I Get It- Chevelle
Sooner or Later- Breaking Benjamin
Shallow Bay- Breaking Benjamin
Medicate- Breaking Benjamin
Dance with the Devil- Breaking Benjamin
Until the End- Breaking Benjamin
Breath- Breaking Benjamin
You Give Love a Bad Name- Bon Jovi
Life is Beautiful- Sixx:AM

Please feel free to comment and add your own ideas. I am always looking for more new music!

No comments:

Post a Comment