Monday, August 15, 2011

Every Woman's Dilemma

Every woman whether she is 16 or 95 has some kind of problem with her body. Yes women at the age of 95 have problems with their body. My great grandmother who will be 96 cannot understand why she can't mow her lawn or get up and downstairs like she use to or remember who her grandchildren are. I am going to start by being flat out honest.  I HATE my body. Yes. I have since I hit puberty. My sister was always the gorgeous one. Even my ex thought she was hot. So here are the honest stats on me:

I am 5'3", 145lbs, I have cellulite, I am athletic which can be seen in my legs and shoulders. I have arm flaps and you can make a talking man with the fat on my tummy. I am pale and occasionally have bad skin. My teeth are crooked and not the whitest since I drink red wine and coffee. My shoulders are broad like a line backer which is why I NEVER wear spaghetti strap anything. I am flat chested but have the fanny any African American chick would die for. I also have a double chin...which is genetic, had it since I was 12. Right now I am fatter than I would like to be and out of shape. I do not have a good excuse for it. And I am reminded about my weight by my Dad and my Grandmother. I know I am smart. I know I am well read. However there are times when I feel like the stupidest person on the planet. I am not confident with men. I would rather be friends than try to date them. Just ask any man I have had a serious thing for...I am awkward and weird, I do and say stupid things. I went to both my proms STAG for heaven's sake! I dated one guy in high school and went on a total of three dates before I met my ex. Like I said a few days ago was the first time a good looking guy randomly asked me to dance. There is a VERY good chance I will NEVER get married again because of my awkwardness with men. However, I am a size 6 and I can hide any fat with black and I can cover my stupidity by putting a man in his place or out smarting him.

The point is, even Heidi Klum and Carmen Electra have day when they hate their body. No girl has serious confidence, just the appearance of it. The problem here is society and the expectations of men. HEY MEN!!!! Stop being shallow and objectifying. When you say you want a girl to bring home to mom. MEAN IT! Because whether we are 100lbs or 200lbs...its who we are on the INSIDE that counts!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment