So lately I have had a bit of writers block. When I was a little girl I use to write all the time. In fact I got an award in elementary school for creative writing. I have done it all my life. When I have writers block I like to make lists. A while ago I bought this journal to help me through writer's block called Listography. So to help me unblock, I chose a few of the more mild lists to share and maybe it will help.
Favorite films:
1. The BBC version of Pride and Prejudice
2. Braveheart
3. Lord of the Rings
4. Star Wars
5. The Philadelphia Story
6. The Sound of Music
Things most people probably don't know about me:
1. I am actually really shy
2. When I am nervous I talk A LOT
3. I secretely love romantic stories
4. I am a rock star in my car
5. I don't like pie...fruit pies of any kind
Favorite books:
1. Pride and Prejudice
2. Hamlet
3. Chronicles of Narnia
4. The Mists of Avalon
5. The Christmas Box
6. Lord of the Rings
7. Through the Looking Glass
Past Lovers:
HA! Like I was going to tell you all that one!
Favorite Bands:
1. Three Doors Down
2. Breaking Benjamin
3. Three Days Grace
4. Chevelle
5. Evans Blue
6. The Goo Goo Dolls
Biggest Pet Peeves:
1. Irresponsible parents
2. kids who's hair hangs in their face
3. people who dress up their pets on a regular basis
4. hypocrits (i.e. most of Hollywood and Washington)
5. people who don't honor their commitments
6. men who wear tank tops, post half naked pictures of themselves on websites, guys who can't wear a baseball cap correctly
7. people who mimick what they see on tv
Favorite Songs:
1. The Diary of Jane
2. Let Me Go
3. Citizen Soldier
4. Fallen
5. Name
6. Satellite
Favorite Movie Stars:
1. Henry Cavill
2. Reese Whitherspoon
3. Colin Firth
4. Helena Bonham Carter
Places I would like to visit:
1. Great Britian
2. Ireland
3. Germany
4. Australia
5. China
No comments:
Post a Comment