I just wanted to let you all know, that through it all....I PASSED. That horrid b**** gave me full points on my final. She at least owed me that. I am now in preceptor so stay tuned for crazy stories. Again please remember all stories will not be traceable to the hospital/ facility I am working at nor to my patients...who I claim to be a male maybe a female...:)
I just wanted to take a few minutes to thank a few people. The past few months of my life have been tumultuous to say the least. I want to thank people in sections.
To my family: thank you for being so understanding, supportive, defensive, and knocking my ego on my ass...as if I hadn't had enough of that already. I love you all. I miss my brother and I am not looking forward to living with Dad again. But I am grateful for what Matthew does and grateful Dad and Sharon have opened their house to my obnoxious dogs and to me...its going to be fun until I can buy a place to live :) I am sorry for the negligence to my siblings and my mom. It will change when I get back on my feet.
To my ex-in-laws: Andre and Nancy, thank you for being so kind to me through this whole process. I will truly miss being apart of your family. Thank you to Mike and Belinda, you have always been welcoming to me in your home and have always had great advice. I hope your next daughter in law (whom ever she may be) appreciates you as much as I have. Debbie....I love you like my own aunt. You are inspirational, supportive, and so positive. Thank you thank you thank you for being friends with me, I enjoy every minute of it! To the Vandenberghs...ALL of you! I love you all! All the babies and your positive attitudes! I have enjoyed every moment I have spent with you all! I pray we all remain good friends! Plus Eva is the cutest baby ever.
To my nursing school friends: In all honesty I have no freaking clue what I would do without all of you. Leslie (my fifth sister), Laura, Melissa, Sasha, Irene M, Ashley, Tracy...you are the loves of my life. Tracy thank you so much for letting me stay...Albert is my kitty lover. :) You are such a sweet person. When I first met you I honestly thought you were no older than 25. I love you and your family. Chris is a hunk...haha...just kidding. Will, thanks for keeping me grounded. Your words are hard to hear sometimes, but I know I need them. Stacey...you too baby!!!!
Cat and Jonathan: Thank you for listening and opening your home to me. One day your girls will like me. I don't think Sophie likes me. Cat I am there when you need me, just some how your timing for a ride has been off and I feel guilty, but I will try to be more available! :)
To Alissa, Chris Carr, and Chris York: You three are my oldest friends. You all have been there through my really awkward phases in life. You have never failed to listen to me and keep me in check (Alissa!). Chris Y your unfailing kindness and advice to me has been a comfort. I love you buddy with all my heart. Chris C...what can I say...you look smashing in a spandex onesie and always you give me a conversational challenge!
To Megan: You are the one AF wife that has never judged me. You are so beautiful, kind, and loving. I am so grateful you gave me to opportunity to fulfill one of my dreams. I miss you. Thank you Megan... thank you.
To Dan, Maggie, Matt, Sarah, Matt, and Cori: You all are still my family. Mags...no matter what...we are always connected!!!!!! You were the best roomie EVER!!!!!! I miss you and your hubby terribly! Matt and Sarah...thank you for your support. You two have beautiful children. I value your friendship more than you know. Matt and Cori...your marriage is something I aspire to in my next marriage (God willing I marry again). Your boys are beautiful. I pray one day I have something as beautiful as you two have. :)
To Brianna and Seth: Bri...you are my sixth sister. And whether you acknowledge or not I am baby Zach's God Mother....in my head :) You have been a constant inspiration for me through nursing school. Seth, you set the standard for men every where. I hope I find someone like you. I will kill you if you hurt my Bri! :)
To Ashley, Eric, and Martin: You guys are why I want to be apart of the military! I love hanging out with you all!! You make me laugh and I ALWAYS have a blast around you all. You are the perfect thing to lift the spirit! PS thanks Vasquez for listening.
To James: Thank you. Just Thank you. I love you.
No comments:
Post a Comment