Thursday, January 6, 2011

Season of Awards

I used to like watching all the award shows on tv. I liked to look at the pretty dresses and imagine I was up there getting an award. I never wanted to be an actress, I wanted to be a writer. I told my Grandmother that one day I would stand up on that stage and accept my Oscar for best screenplay adaptation. Then I would tell Grandma "I told you so" in my speech. But in the spirit of awards, I have my own idea of who should get an award and for what for the past year. So lets start with something easy. In honor of People Magazine's Sexiest Man of the Year (the only time I actually read that stupid magazine), I have made my own list. Sometimes they pick the ugliest people. No offense to Johnny Depp...great actor...really "Sexiest Man of the Year" material. For 2010, I agree with their choice. Ryan Reynolds, good looking, funny, I am sure he's a really nice guy, has a really cute dog, loved him since Two Guys, A Girl, and a Pizza Place, but once again I have my own list. So here goes:

1. Sexiest Man Alive: Henry Cavill. Definately an underrated and underestimated actor. Talented, good looking, British (I love British guys), and I am sure is a great guy. Runner up: Ewan McGregor, family man, world traveller, writer
2. Sexiest Athlete: Apollo Ono. Never really thought I would think he is cute, but watching the winter Olympics and all his interviews his sense of hard work and competetion is inspiring. I don't have a runner up for this topic...feel free to add.
3. Sexiest Foreigner: Jonathan Rhys Meyers who doesn't love an Irish guy that came from pool halls to play Henry the VIII and kick butt with John Travolta? Runner Up: Karl Urban, totally capable of playing an assassin, a rider of Rohan and then a major Star Trek character, he's a kick ass Kiwi
4. Sexiest Black Guy: LL Cool J. Yep, he kicks some serious butt on NCIS LA, I don't like rap though, but the idea of him being an ex-Navy Seal is intriguing. Runner Up: Will Smith, such a family guy!
5. Sexiest Look Alikes: Chris O'Donnell and Sam Worthington, they are like twins
6. Sexiest Musician: Ben Burnley, not particularly a groupie kind of girl, but there is something about Burnley's voice and lyrics that my ears and my brain love.
7. Sexiest Sci-Fi Guy: Chris Pine, well done on Capt Kirk, runner up Hayden Christensen, totally underrated
8. Sexiest Guy Over 50: Mark Harmon...need I say more ladies? Runner up: Bruce Willis
9. Sexiest Nerd: Sean Murray (totally loved this guy in Hocus Pocus), Runner Up: Jim Parsons, so dry and nerdy on Big Bang Theory
10. Sexiest Cop on TV: Micheal Weatherly! I met him at LAX and got a picture with him, so nice and funny! Runner Up: Christopher Meloni (Love SVU)
11. Sexiest Funny Guy on TV: Connan O'Brien, you so have to read his article in the People Magazine issue...hilarious...plus any man who will wear jeggings on national tv for his fans gets a thumbs up in my book. Runner Up: Stephen Colbert...just watch any of the stuff he did during the winter Olympics
12. Sexiest Asian Guy (effort to be well rounded): Jett Lee, totally kicks butt, Runner Up: B D Wong (once again I love SVU)
13. Sexiest Butt- Kicker: Matt Damon...just no matter what he can kick serious butt and look good doing it.
14. ALL MEN IN UNIFORM (military, police, fire) something attractive about a guy who sacrifices his life.
15. Sexiest Bad Guy: Sean Bean...always plays an awesome bad guy.

So there you go ladies...feel free to add to the list! This is just for fun. I don't like it when other people decide what I think is good or attractive...if you want me to be fair I could do the same list with ladies...but that might be weird. Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment