Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Round Four: Final Round!!!!!!!!

Hallelujah!!! Praise the Lord!!! Not just a figure of speech people, I am actually praising God. Without God's mercy I would not have made it this far and certainly not past third semester. I can honestly say I am not ready for this semester simply because I have not recovered from the massive bloody mess of last semester. But with staunch determination I march forward. Ten weeks of lecture with the ONE professor. First day of the semester and I already have a name for her! Prof Politically Correct! Oh Lordy! I might have met my match! She is all about the politics and so is this semester!!! LOOK OUT Y'ALL!!! I will try to keep my comments tactful and to a minimum. Then I get Prof Mom for clinical. I am OK with that. People are already unhappy with the semester and its only been day one. Chin up buckaroos LAST SEMESTER!!!!!!!!

Now my plug: Hibiscus Salon and Day Spa at the Westin Hotel in Vegas. Absolutely hands down THE BEST. So relaxing, fabulous people. So worth it. They give a 35% discount to locals and military. And when you walk out of the spa all relaxed and good smelling and in the best mood of your life...no smoking in the hotel!!! It was wonderful!

I also had a soap box about healthcare reform, but I am too tired and in a good mood to go into it today, but be prepared...its coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment