So maybe I did not complete all I wanted to this summer, but I did travel A LOT. I had some fun experiences this summer...which when I find the energy I will share with you all. I will post pictures soon...just like I will reach the summit soon...
Anyway! Back to school! New characters! Dr.Mumbles who plays a crazy person really well. Too well...rumor has it she is crazy. I haven't come up with a name yet for her partner...needless to say both are as dry as toast. And I haven't come up with a name for my advanced med-surg teacher, but I do have Prof Trauma again this semester. I am seriously hoping I actually get to do something cool in clinical this semester. I have yet to organize...procrastinating. I am noticing division amongst the group. We need cohesiveness!!! So how about my nursing school friends post what song gets them fired up...for a test, for a workout, for life!!
No comments:
Post a Comment