Sorry I have been slacking off lately. I am just not interested in the subject material. Plus nothing exciting has happened. I haven't even had an exciting patient at the hospital. I haven't learned anything cool lately. I have learned how to start IVs...I wasn't sure if I shared that with you all. Although I have not been able to actually start one on a person, I did really well on the fake arm. I kept splattering fake blood all over myself. Good thing it comes out of scrubs. And real blood is not as runny or thin as fake blood.
I have gotten really discouraged this semester. Not that its hard or am failing, I just feel burned out. I am sure it is caused by deployment, house selling, and just ready for the end of the semester. Next week I start maternity. I get to start off in the newborn nursery. Maybe that will cheer me up.
No comments:
Post a Comment