Sunday, November 22, 2009

Day 53 thru 56: The semester is coming to an end.

Well the semester is starting to slow down. Its like the calm before the storm of craziness of finals that I know is coming. I am not ready for it. I am not ready for the fundamentals final or the patho final, I am not ready for my health assessment pass-off. And for some reason I cannot engage my brain enough to care.

Day 53: Ah catheters...such fun. We have these dummies that simulate the male and female anatomy, this is how we learn to do enemas and catheters. I pray to God I never have to have a foley cath...those do NOT look comfy. But I was able to learn how to do them quickly. All I have to do is pass off on them tomorrow. Health assessment was boring. That class I guess is offically over. We are starting pass off now. I don't have mine until after Thanksgiving.

Day 54: Pain management in fundamentals....I studied for the cardio test instead. Domestic violence in health assessment...I played solitaire on my phone. Then Prof Makey's class...which made no sense.

Day 55: More pain management with Prof Mom. I fell asleep in the library...I was still recovering from the flu. I still am. The cardio test went better than I thought. I totally thought I blew it, but turns out I got 100% on it!! I told you I heart the heart!!

Day 56: Late for simlab!! Traffic here sucks. Simlab was the worst. I hate simlab. I learn nothing from it. But I guess next semester we get graded on it. LAME. Then we went to the hospital. I got teased with an ER promise, but it didn't pan out. Boo!

I am so happy there is a holiday this week. I also want to get it out in the open. Yes I went and saw New Moon. And although the acting was bad and the graphics were too...I loved it. There is no romance in my life. After six and a half years of marriage, we are pretty much at the "early bird special and lights out by 8pm" phase of marriage. Which is fine, it makes silly romantic crap more entertaining. Oh and ps Team Edward...any dude that can correctly and smoothly quote Shakespeare has got my vote.

No comments:

Post a Comment