There are so many things going on in my life and around my life right now that I would like to speak out about or share, however, my right to free speech has been taken from me. Because of my husband's job, I am no longer allowed to express freely how I feel and what I think about certain things. Patch night was a wonderful reminder of the things I miss, the things that frustrate me, the things I love, and the anger and sense of loss and not- belonging I feel. Congratulations to Shado by the way! Go on vacation!
The most frustrating thing in the world is to see the empty look in my husband's eyes and the inability to change things beyond my control. What do I do? I feel like someone should speak up and someone should keep the hope, but that only secures Jeremy's fate instead of helping to change it. Sigh.....
No comments:
Post a Comment