Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Day 234 thru 245: Three Points

It is amazing how three points which in my case, equals one percent, can change your life. I guess there is no use hiding it anymore: I failed the test portion of my community health class by one percent (three points). I have a 74% and you need a 75% to pass. I cannot tell you what happened or why it happened. I have no one to blame but myself. I can tell you I did try to fight for those three points, but Prof Politically Correct would not listen. Three of my dearest friends fought for me on Monday, but she still would not listen. I owe Cupcake, Celtic Fan, and Mexican Lady Gaga. Thank you from the bottom of my heart ladies for doing what you could. I will figure out something nice for each of you.

Now I know there are some in my audience that are thinking "well I am not surprised" or "I knew she would mess up somewhere along the line." To all you negative Nancies and Neds I understand the material of the class I failed. I received a Level 3 on the placement test (highest level) and on my comprehensive predictor I have a 94% chance of passing the NCLEX on the first time. So...suck it.

On a lighter note, I am still pinning in May and I am still graduating in May. I will be registering for summer school (God willing) and "officially" finishing in August. During which time I will promptly move back to CO and take my NCLEX and hopefully find a job.

For now, I am currently looking for a job to fill my empty time...so if anyone knows of one please let me know!!!

And for all of you at school: I am not a leper...I would like to see you all and hang out. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment