I know this blog moves quickly on the heels of my last, but I haven't really slept in the past few days and I am just counting down the hours until the packing comes out, then I will sleep! But for now, I thought if I announced my intentions for the summer I might actually get them done. So I am going to start with the things I know I WILL do!
1. Go to Hawaii and flop my fanny on the beach, stare at the ocean, and spend quality time with my honey bunny.
2. Go to Korea and enjoy my "after high school pack through Europe, but its really Korea to discover myself" experience.
3. Go to my sister-in-laws wedding and make myself useful.
4. Start and finish summer clinical
5. Spend time with nursing school friends
Now here are the things I would like to do:
1. Organize a group trip to Disneyland
2. Organize a spring break trip with my Nursing school peeps
3. Put together a petition to change the outter wear requirement while in uniform for nursing school (WHO IS WITH ME ON THIS???)
4. Work on my summer reading list:
A History of the World in Six Glasses
Beyond the Clouds
Pride and Prejudice and Zombies
Peony in Love
The Vampire Chronicles
5. Spend quality time with my camera
6. Work out at least four times a week
7. Finish my quilt sampler
8. Learn a few phrases in Spanish (not happy about this goal but it seems I have no choice)
9. Work on my novel
10. See Eclipse...and other summer movies
11. Clean and organize my office and bedroom
12. Redecorate my house
13. Try to change my diet
14. go camping
15. work on my top secret novel!
So now that I have posted this publically, I might be able to adhere to it and feel like I did something with my summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment