So after all the complaining and the torture (no Jeremy is not home yet) Round Two Results are as follows:
Maternity/Peds Lecture: B
Maternity/ Peds Lab: B
Patho/Pharm II: B
Peds Clinical: A
For those keeping score my GPA is now 3.34...So thus far no honor grad for me! I will make it up. (Maybe I should stop drinking soda cause it keeps getting up my nose and irratating my tubes). I am however putting in my petition to be the class speaker at pinning. I am funny, endearing, and I think generally liked by everyone (if not let me know and I will take you to dinner and you will change your mind, I am charming like that). Anyways, it goes without saying I am VERY happy this semester is over with...although I started my summer with surgery. Next week I start a summer clinical at the only major Truama unit in the city. I am hoping my clinical instructor likes me enough to rotate me to the ER for several days. I am really looking forward to learning from Prof Trauma. I worked hard this semester to keep my ATI scores up (placement scores for last semester preceptor) so I have a chance to work with her in my last semester. So here's hoping!
No comments:
Post a Comment